Sunday, October 28, 2012

Devotion for today: Jesus, Mary and Joseph, teach me the wisdom of true humility




Oh my Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you,

Teach me the wisdom of true Humility,

Give me the courage to accept from the Holy Spirit

Just what was, is, to be.

Let my thoughts be always Charitable

And help me to be Obedient

and give a Good Example to others.

Oh, my beloved, thou also My God,

Make my heart a flame of pure love for you.

Give me this virtue of Humility

To Know, Understand and live my life

In order to become like Jesus

At the hour and moment

at midnight in Bethlehem in piercing cold.

Forgive me Jesus, for all my weaknesses and temptations,

And help me to renounce the world, the flesh and the devil,

in order to live in a closer unity with my heavenly Father,

so that I may unite myself with you.

Amen.


P.S. This prayer was compiled as the Old Year merged into the New Millennium by Thomas McCormack, the producer/ director of film- documentary “The Call to Fatima” (http://www.alwayscatholic.com/?page_id=1866)

No comments: